Wednesday, February 17

tears, so many tears

babies are still not doing well with the new nanny, despite their grandparents being there too. this morning, belly looks at me with tears in her eyes and says, 'mommy, you're leaving me?' just about broke. my. heart.

didn't get a chance to post yesterday because work was cuh-razy and then E and i went out to dinner -- just the 2 of us! -- so by the time we got home it was time for bedtime rituals.

i guess you can guess what i was thankful for yesterday then ... time alone with my husband when we could really just focus on each other. so yay. and by extension, thankful for both sets of grandparents who watched the kids while we took an hour to reconnect as a couple.

today, i'm thankful for a flexible schedule at work that allows me to come in late, run some errands during the day, attend ash wednesday service and then make up the time later tonight so i don't get behind on my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment