Thursday, February 18

Old friends

Today I had lunch with my best friend from high school. We were inseparable thru h.s. But kind of lost touch in/post college. Luckily we reconnected and things are pretty much back to normal. I am thankful to have her in my life -- to have someone who knew me when, during the days of awkwardness, braces, those odd preteen years when your body is changing as quickly as your maturity level. So her insights into my life are especially valuable. And while I'm thankful she validated my feelings, I know she wouldn't hold back if she really did think I was wrong. So thank you, G$ (or were you k-funk? I can never remember), for continuing to be there for me. I appreciate it more than you know.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

0 comments:

Post a Comment