Thursday, February 4

sisters

i am thankful that belly is such a good big sister. kids are really hating on their new nanny, and bulilit is screaming her head off, worse every day. but i hear belly telling her, 'it's ok bulilit, i'm here.' she also told me this morning, 'mommy, you listen to me,' complete with a finger pointing to her ear, when she wanted me to do something i didn't want to do (namely, change her diaper. i told her that her nanny could do it but she wouldn't relent). such a strong will for such a small child. ahh, she makes me smile.

(i can also hear her correcting the nanny and telling her how to properly pronounce things. haaaa)

yesterday, E worked from home with me because of the snow, and got to hear how bad things are during the day. i'm thankful he was here to help calm down the babies, and that he worked with me in our office. not that i need the reminder, but i love spending time with him (even if it's mutually complaining/commiserating over the state of childcare in our house).

i was also thankful yesterday for my cousin, who came over to play in the snow with belly and bulilit. so much fun throwing snowballs at each other and catching up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment