Saturday, February 6

it's the little things...

i'm tellin ya...

But most of all, i'm thankful to be celebrating my second daughter's first birthday tomorrow, with both sets of grandparents with belly, E and me. (only wish both godfathers and sister/sis2be were celebrating with us too. stupid snowstorm.)

oh, and a funny story of being snowed in at my parents' house... i was in my old room, doing some work, unaware of where my children were, when my phone rings. i look at the screen and wonder if my mom realizes she is calling me. i pick up and hear a tiny, quiet, "hello?" it's belly, calling me to ask where i am. she hands the phone to her sister and says, "it's mommy, bulilit." so i'm talking to them as i walk to my parents' room, and as i open the door, she stares at me with a look of utter disbelief, looks at the phone, then looks to me again. clearly, she is confused. my mom and i find this hilarious. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment