Wednesday, May 12

last day as a 30 year old

tomorrow's my birthday. because we did the big 3-0 celebration last year, e has agreed not to make a big deal out of this year's. i am content to spend it with my family - plus some personal me time, courtesy of e who will stay home with my clingy daughters so i can be kid-free for awhile.

apparently i share my birthday with some pretty famous people ... a far cry from the 'famous people' that shared my birthday when i was younger. i remember being in high school and disappointed that the coolest people to share my birthday were stevie wonder and dennis rodman. didn't realize then that stephen colbert shares my birthday too (though, in '97, was he even popular yet? i vaguely remember jon stewart in college...). but now, i've got two celebrity youngin's sharing my birthday - candice accola [the adorable caroline on the vampire diaries!!] and, dun dun dun, robert pattinson [ahh, edward!]. hilarious! does that make me cool now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment