Monday, August 2

oh no she didn't

we've been staying at moms a lot the past week. i took the kids here twice last week so e could get some sleep and try to recover from the awful virus we both had. then we spent most of the weekend here, just because. as much as i miss my own bed, i like staying here because it means i get to sleep next to my husband and cuddle with bulilit. as much as i love sleeping with belly, i miss my baby, and most of all, i miss my husband.

bulilit and i got into it today. first, after fighting with her for half an hour while i tried to put her down for a nap, i finally just laid her on the bed and gave her milk. she turned her back to me and drank her bottle. when she was done, she stuck it up in the air without turning around. not even 5 minutes after taking the bottle from her, she was fast asleep without one more glance in my direction. take that, mommy.

after her nap, she wasn't listening to her ami about putting her shorts on so she could play outside, so i started scolding her, complete with pointed finger and everything. she plops down on the floor, looks up and me, points her finger and "scolds" me back, in her gibberish. my mom, my aunt and i all tried desperately to hide our laughter (i had to pull my shirt over my head so buililit wouldn't see me laughing my ass off). i managed to compose myself and walked her right into the corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment