Friday, August 20

i fully admit i'm a sap

so last night, i was totally supposed to be getting a head start on some work so i could take off a couple hours early today but after putting belly down to bed, i ended up on the phone my with brother for at least an hour.

it was nice though ... ever since we grew out of the "you're my sibling and i don't like you" teenage phase, we've been able to talk and hang out. and now that he and his (new!) wife (yay sissy!) are all the way out on the west coast, it's even nicer to have conversations with him.

so i'm thankful for my brother and on wednesday night, i was SUPER thankful for my husband.

i had had enough of the kids and was literally at the edge of my sanity when e came home. he took one look at me and before he even had a chance to put his laptop bag down, i told him i needed to get out. he, of course, pushed me out the door and told me to take my time. after the usual drama and tears from belly -- and the complete opposite, aka nonchalance of bulilit -- i finally had some time to myself to get a couple errands done plus treat myself to a pedi. heavenly. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment