Tuesday, May 3

reverse roles

After I finished working today, I made my way downstairs to get in some playtime with the kids. Belly's new game is playing mommy, and making me the baby. It's weird to hear what you sound like to your child. Belly is very strict, putting me in the corner and telling me I'm nasty. We played like we were out shopping, in the car and she says, "We're going home, you're going to the corner. I'm leaving you with randall!"

Also, at camp a few weeks ago, she learned how to play "Fish, fish, shark" (aka "Duck, Duck, Goose"), so we play every so often. The first time I played with her, I was in shock -- Belly is FAST! It probably didn't help that I was slowed down by Bulilit, who wanted to ride on my back every time Belly picked me as the Shark. Fun times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment