Wednesday, May 18

kawawa bulilit

had to take bulilit to the opthamologist because of a blocked tear duct that she's had since she was an infant. as we sat in the exam room, she was watching toy story, finding nemo and dora to keep her distracted. As the nurse was going through different visual tests -- the usual eye chart, except with pictures instead of letters -- she would call out, "horsey! hand! dumbo!"

For the depth perception test, she clawed at the air for the ones that "stood out." We had to wait for the doctor, so got sent back out to the waiting room. as we sat there, bulilit turns to me and says, "go mama!"

Since her eyes were dilated, the nurse warned me that the sun would be especially bright to her. Luckily, it was an overcast day so I wasn't too concerned. When we made our way out, bulilit turns her face into my shoulder and complains it's too bright. I gave her her sunglasses to try and shield the (very little) sun. Poor baby. As soon as I got her buckled in the car, she passed out! Guess the doctor's appointment took a lot out of her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment