Tuesday, October 5

mmm baked goods

i'm really thankful for food. obviously.

i was on a baking kick the past couple days and, not to sound conceited, the three things i made were pretty darn good. :) here are the recipes.

maple apple pie
a few months ago, my sis-in-law's parents came to visit and my parents took them to west virginia. they came back with a homemade maple apple pie which was to die for. ever since then, i've been kind of obsessed. so sunday, i attempted my version. belly liked it, and e said it's the best apple pie he's ever had (aww, thanks boo). i prefer it with ice cream, warm from the oven.

Then last night, I made two different danishes. frozen puff pastry is my new friend. These two danishes make a yummy breakfast with coffee.

apple cheese danish from Disney Family.


giada's chocolate cheese danish. she's never done me wrong. every recipe i've ever tried of hers has been a hit... watch, i just jinxed myself.
here's the original recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment