Wednesday, September 29

memories

been working at my parents' house a couple days this week and i was looking for one of my old english books in my closet. instead, i found a hand drawn picture of the pentagon, signed by all my coworkers as a goodbye present when i left the job i had been at for only a little over a year. reading the messages made me smile and wonder where all those people are now...

we then battled awful metro DC traffic to make it to a birthday dinner for my uncle. in total there were about 20+ of us ... and belly spent most of the evening sitting with her ninang, smarie and fam, so she could watch dora. bulilit sat with her ninong for a little bit and was trying to get belly's attention. after a few minutes of "belly! belly! belly!" belly gets all up in bulilit's face and goes, "what do you want bulilit????" cue cracking up by smarie's fam. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment